Two year curriculum plan to RN licensure exam
Our Associate Degree in Nursing program is designed to enable motivated students to sit for the NCLEX exam right after completing all requirements.
Flexible Personal Progression Plan
Each academic year consists of two 15-week semesters.
Summer courses are not required as part of the curriculum plan, yet you may choose to enroll in any required non-nursing courses, depending on the layout of your Personal Progression Plan to graduation.
Direct pathway to advanced degrees via Regis College
Visit Programs for info about RN-to-BSN completion program and degrees beyond through our education partner Regis College (Weston, MA).
Broad academic foundation
All nursing courses integrate the study of pharmacology, drug therapy, nutrition and pathophysiology. Non-nursing courses include biological and social sciences and the humanities.
Diverse client care experiences
Students care for clients in medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, rehabilitation, mental health and community nursing settings.
Choose Day or Evening/Weekend Division
Depending on which cohort better fits your schedule, you can choose to apply to either the Day Division or the Evening/Weekend Division.
- Allows concurrent enrollment in nursing and non-nursing courses
- May be completed in two to three academic years.
- Classes and clinical experiences occur on weekdays.
- May be completed in two years academic years.
- Classes occur on weeknights.
- Clinical experiences occur every other weekend: Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday during the day.
Start in August or January
You can elect to start LMRC’s Nursing program in either August or January.