Funding your LMRC education
You can fund your Lawrence Memorial/Regis College education different ways:
- Out-of-pocket (in full each billing cycle or via a monthly payment plan)
- Third-party/outside scholarships
- Financial aid (if unable to pay the entire cost out-of-pocket, go to www.fafsa.gov and complete the FAFSA)
- Private loans
- A combination of two or more of the above sources
To explore what combination of funding sources might work best for you, please explore “Types of Financial Aid” on this site or contact the LMRCBursar at LMRCBursar@tuftsmedicine.org or at 781-306-6650.
Please go to www.lmregis.org and click “Pay My Bill”. Have your student ID # ready. You can pay using a debit or credit card.
During business hours, please visit LMRC at 170 Governors Avenue, Medford and hand your form of payment (check, money order or debit/credit card — CASH NOT ACCEPTED) directly to a badged member of the Student Services Team, located in the Hallway of Help.
By U.S. Postal Service
Mail a check or money order to Bursar, Lawrence Memorial/Regis College, 170 Governors Ave, Medford, MA 02155.
CAUTION! To prevent the potential of loss through the criminal activity of “mailbox fishing,” please drop your envelope in a secure post office mailbox (single, low-profile slot with metal teeth inside) or go inside the post office and hand your envelope directly to the counter attendant.
Monthly Payment Plan & Fees
If you cannot pay the balance all at one time, LMRC offers a monthly payment plan during the Fall and Spring semesters.
You must enroll in the payment plan PRIOR to the start of each semester in which you elect to pay in monthly installments.
Payment Plan Fees
- $50 Payment Plan Service Fee (PP fee) is incorporated into your monthly payment.
- $50 late fee charged first time a payment is late, $100 late fee charged second time payment is late. Third time payment is late, you may not enroll again in the payment plan and all future payments are due in full by the due date.
To enroll in the payment plan, contact the LMRC Bursar at LMRCBursar@tuftsmedicine.org or 781-306-6650.