Lawrence Memorial/Regis College strives to make clear its policies in an accessible, user-friendly way via its Handbooks.
Questions? Please contact us with any questions regarding the Handbooks or the policies contained therein.
Disclaimer: Information contained in the handbooks can change at any time. Updated handbooks will be posted here and enrolled students will be informed by their faculty of the update.
Student Grievance and Complaint Process
Lawrence Memorial/Regis College encourages students who have a complaint or grievance to first follow processes internal to LMRC to enable a resolution.
Resolving a grievance or complaint through LMRC
Please see the Student Handbook for your program to learn the applicable grievance policy/process.
Resolving a grievance or complaint through the State of Massachusetts
If you have followed LMRC’s internal policy/process for resolving a grievance/complaint and the issue has not been resolved, you may elect to file a complaint with the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education (MDHE).
For more information on how to send a complaint to MDHE, visit the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education Student Complaint page or contact:
Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
One Ashburton Place, Suite 1401
Boston, MA 02108-1696
Please note that information on the state website may change without LMRC’s knowledge.
Common Clinical Placement Requirements
Once accepted into the Nurse Education Program and prior to participation in courses with a clinical component, the following are required:
- Students must meet all health and immunization requirements
- Pay all tuition and fees
- Submit evidence of health insurance coverage.
- A Criminal Background Check will be required of every student prior to enrollment and thereafter in keeping with relevant Massachusetts regulations and policies and if required by an assigned clinical agency
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) provider level from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- There may be additional requirements for specific clinical agencies and students must comply with these policies to participate in clinical experiences.