Program outcomes are measurable performance indicators designed to evaluate how well the Lawrence Memorial/Regis College (LMRC) Nursing Program is achieving its mission and goals, so those interested in applying can assess its merits relative to other accredited nursing programs.
Performance indicators can include, but are not limited to:
- Program completion rates
- NCLEX licensure examination pass rates
- Employment rates
- Graduate satisfaction
Program completion rates (aggregate)
BORN criterion on which LMRC is evaluated: 70% of students will complete the program within 150% of the stated program length beginning with enrollment in first nursing course. Beginning in 2022 we started tracking program completion at “on time” or 100%: 50% of students will complete the program within 100% of the stated program length beginning with enrollment in the first nursing course.
The program completion rate includes ALL students who begin the nursing program in the first nursing course (NU-101) in the program and complete the program in four (4) semesters.
- Number of graduates = 104
- Completion rate at 150% time = 73%
- Number of graduates = 105
- Completion rate at 150% time = 79.17%
- Number of graduates = 90
- Completion rate at 150% time = 75%
- Completion rate on time (100%) = 57%
NCLEX licensure exam pass rates (aggregate)
ACEN criterion on which LMRC is evaluated: The most recent annual pass rate OR the mean pass rate for three most recent years must meet at least one of the following based on the total number of test-takers:
- 80% or greater for all first-time test-takers; or
- 80% or greater for all first-time test-takers and repeaters; or
- at or above the national/territorial mean based on the nursing program type.
NCLEX pass rate for LMRC graduates is 85% for the three-year mean for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
NCLEX pass rate for LMRC graduates is 80% for the three-year mean for 2020, 2021 and 2022.
NCLEX pass rate for LMRC graduates is 91% to date for 2023.
Annual NCLEX pass rate:
- 2019 = 90%
- 2020 = 86%
- 2021 = 79%
- 2022 = 74%
LMRC graduates are surveyed one year after graduation regarding their current employment.
Respondents employed in the nursing field within 6 – 12 months of graduation = 94.4%
Each graduate is surveyed during the week prior to graduation, using a Likert scale of 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest).
- 2022 – 2023 = 4.67 is above LMRC’s benchmark of 4.0 out of 5.0