The following goals are student centered, apply to all learners, consistent with the profession of radiography and support the Lawrence Memorial/Regis College mission statement.
Students will be clinically competent in Radiography.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge and application of knowledge for all radiographic procedures
- Students will apply positioning skills during their clinical internships
- Students will practice safety in the clinical environment
- Students will practice compassionate and ethical patient care
Students will be effective communicators.
- Students will demonstrate effective oral communication skills
- Students will demonstrate effective written communication skills
Students will utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students will adapt positioning skills for non-routine exams
- Students will manipulate technical factors for non-routine exams
- Students will critique images to determine diagnostic quality
Students will demonstrate professionalism.
- Students will demonstrate honesty and integrity in the clinical performance.
- Students will demonstrate continual and appropriate performance improvement.
- Students will submit a Professional Growth and Development/Life Long Learning Plan.