As an LMRC student, you will be automatically registered for the courses in your Program (Radiography or Nursing) BUT:
you will need to work with the LMRC Registrar to register for your non-radiography or non-nursing courses, including
- courses taken for the residency requirement (2 non-nursing or non-radiography courses completed at Regis College) and
NEVER register for ANY courses directly through Regis College.
At registration time, ALWAYS follow the specific instructions emailed to you by LMRC’s Enrollment Advisor/Registrar.
For non-nursing and non-radiography classes:
- fall and summer registration opens in April
- winter and spring registration opens in November.
Pre-registering for courses is not an option.
As an LMRC Associate Degree student, you never, ever, ever
register for courses directly with Regis.
You ALWAYS register through LMRC.
Katie Klucevsek, LMRC Enrollment Advisor/Registrar, sends you an email to let you know when you can register for your Associate Degree courses with her and exactly how.
NU-404 is offered only in the summer and winter semesters. Email Katie Klucevsek at LMRCRegistrar@tuftsmedicine.org and Katie will let you know when to register and exactly how. NU-102 is a pre-requisite for NU-404 so you MUST have successfully completed NU-102 BEFORE you can take NU-404.
Once you have taken/passed the prerequisite courses, the LMRC Admissions team notifies you when you are cleared to begin your first requisite Nursing or Radiography class. Generally, seat offers are made in March or April for Fall semester (Nursing and Radiography) and October or November for Spring semester (Nursing only).
We only accept official transcripts via these methods:
- The institution emails it directly to LMRCRegistrar@tuftsmedicine.org (do not have it emailed to you first – it must be emailed directly to us for it to be official). You may need to contact your previously-attended institution(s) with any questions about their transcript policies.
- The institution mails the official transcript directly to LMRC Registrar, 170 Governors Avenue Medford, MA 02155 (note that this can sometimes take 2-3 weeks to get to us so is not recommended if you need your records updated quickly)
- You pick up the sealed official transcript at the institution and hand-deliver to a member of the Student Services Team or deposit it in the marked black drop-box located outside at the front of the LMRC building, between the double doors.
Where to find us: LMRC is located at 170 Governors Avenue, Medford and, looking from Governors Ave, is the brick building to the right of the hospital. To avoid getting lost, enter our latitude and longitude into your GPS: 42.426356, -71.111422
Refer to your Personal Guidelines for Course Progression Plan — that was emailed to you shortly after your acceptance –for guidelines on what is considered a manageable workload for your Program (Nursing or Radiography).
Please refer to the Student Handbook for your program (Nursing or Radiography) to find out the passing grades.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for your program (Nursing or Radiography) for specific details about conditions under which you can repeat the course or must re-apply.
For a course being taken with Regis College, please refer to their Add/Drop timeline and policies, available on the Regis Academic Calendars (refer to those listed under “Undergraduate” as these dates pertain to LMRC students). Be aware that:
- If the course you want to drop is prerequisite to a course you want to take the following semester, you will not be able to take that next course.
- If the course you want to drop is co-requisite to another course you are taking (so at the same time), you cannot drop just one of the courses – you would need to drop both.
To drop a requisite Nursing or Radiography course you are taking with LMRC, please refer to our Add/Drop timeline and policies as well as the LMRC Academic Calendar for your program, or reach out to Director of Student and Alumni Services Colleen Walsh at 781-306-6645 or Colleen.Walsh@tuftsmedicine.org
You are eligible to apply to the RN-to-BSN program after successfully completing NU-102. Learn more about the program
Then, reach out to Julia Zielinski at email@example.com