- Program Overview
- Academic Calendar
- Student Information
- Program Costs
- Information Sessions
- Nursing Policies
- Related Links
- Nursing FAQs
- Our results on the NCLEX examinations for our first time test takers in 2019, first quarter, was 90%. The national average has been 88%. In 2018 our score was 83% and 2017 86%. This information may also be found on the Health and Human Services website.
- The graduation rate of 81% for graduates exceeds that of private two year colleges by 51% and private four year colleges by 65%.
- Employment rates in nursing six months after graduation for the past two years of graduates who responded to the surveys is 85.5%. Surveys are sent 1 year after graduation.
- All graduating senior students complete a comprehensive assessment of the program just prior to graduation. Currently, graduate satisfaction with the nursing program met its benchmark with an average of 4.35 on a scale of 5 (high) to 1 (low).
- Employers of recent graduates are sent a survey with 16 behavioral descriptors to elicit their satisfaction with graduates of the Lawrence Memorial/Regis College Nursing Program one year after the employee’s graduation. Employer satisfaction with the quality of the LM/RC graduates averaged 4.69 on a scale of 5 (high) to 1 (low) on the survey’s 16 behaviors.