MRI Post Graduate Certificate
What is it?
- It is a 9 month MRI certificate program.
- There will be four didactic learning modules and two clinical internships.
- Classes will be hybrid format with face to face and online components.
- Classes will be held on the LM/RC campus
- MRI Clinical education will be provided with a flexible 16 hours/week schedule.
- Clinical Education will be competency based.
- Advanced clinical placement available for those working in MRI.
How does it Work?
- Graduates of a Radiography program that are either RT(R) or registry eligible qualify to apply to the certificate program.
- The program will run from September through May. This is subject to change.
- After completion of the program students will be qualified to sit for the ARRT MRI exam.
What do you need to go to Lawrence Memorial MRI certificate program?
- Successful completion of the AS Radiography Program of studies with a recommended GPA of 2.7 or better
- Registered or Registry eligible for the ARRT Radiography exam.
- Completion of health forms and background check.
How do you apply?
- First contact Mike Farah, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Certificate Programs Enrollment Form as well as the Screening Form MRI. Once the items have been completed please return to the admissions office of LM/RC.
- Qualified applicants will be notified upon acceptance and a deposit will be collected to hold their seat in the program.
- Remaining Tuition will be collected in two equal payments totaling $3500.