Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, Masters of Science in Nursing, 1975
University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1972
Area of Clinical Expertise:
- Psychiatric Nursing
- In addition to a faculty role, maintains a per diem nursing position on an inpatient locked psychiatric adult unit.
Elements of Discovery
- Poster presentation – “Facilitating the Application of Psychiatric Nursing Theory to Student’s Clinical Practice”. 18th Annual Conference for Nurse Educators, Saint Anselm College, June 3, 2010
- Member, Curriculum Committee
- Mentor, Adjunct clinical faculty
- Mentor, Various graduates around preparing for the NCLEX-RN, resume writing, preparing for a job search, encouraged continuing education, discussing job-related issues in the psychiatric setting.
Profession of Nursing
- National League for Nursing member
- Massachusetts Nursing Association member
- Massachusetts Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program (SARP) for BORN member
- University of Maryland Alumni Association member
- Member, North Reading Cultural Council member