DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The Director coordinates the student services and alumni affairs of the nursing and radiography programs and assists in the overall administration of the programs. Oversees an active recruitment program; enrollment management; registration; billing and financial aid functions; as well as directing strategic planning initiatives to identify opportunities for organizational improvements. Serves as the programs’ disability coordinator and as a member of several faculty committees.
Rivier University, Nashua, NH – MBA, 1997
Rivier University, Nashua, NH – Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology, 1991
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES / AWARDS
Owner of CORE Strategies, higher education consulting.
YWCA Tribute to Women Award recipient 2012
Certificate in Social Media Marketing Essentials, 2013
Massachusetts Community College Leadership Academy graduate fellow class of 2007.
- Statewide, regional and national Financial Aid Associations (MASFAA, EASFAA, NASFAA),
- Registrar Associations (MACC, NEACRAO, AACRAO),
- New England Cooperative Education and Field Experience (NEACEFE),
- New England Association of College Admissions Counselors (NEACAC),
- New England Banner Users Group (NEBUG)
- Process Management
- Strengths Based Teams
- Achieving the Dream Initiative
COMMUNITY SERVICE ACTIVITIES
Volunteer for YWCA Fina House in Lawrence, MA. Provide workshops to residents needing time management, communication, conflict management, organization skill development. Also provide guidance and assistance in college process.
Action Team Manager for the MA Healthy Workplace Initiative for Essex County. Working with state legislators to pass “workplace anti-bullying” legislation.