Payment Options

We offer multiple options to pay for your Lawrence Memorial/Regis College education. Each option can be used individually or in combination. If you would like to discuss the best option for you, please contact the Bursar at or 781 306-6650.

Financial Aid

Students who are not able to pay for the program out of pocket, can apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA at In most situations, financial aid does not cover the total cost of the program. Please click here for more information.

Cash, check or debit/credit card

To pay with cash, check or credit card, call the Bursar at 781 306-6650 or stop by the Bursar’s Office.

Monthly Payment Plan

Students may also pay tuition and fees through a monthly payment plan administered by the Bursar. Payment plans are available for the Fall and Spring semesters only. There is a $50 / semester Payment Plan Service Fee (PP fee) that must be paid at the time of signing up for the plan. Re-enrollment is required each semester. Payment plan schedule is listed below:

Fall SemesterSpring Semester
July 15th - 25% of tuition balance + $50 PP feeDecember 15th - 25% of tuition balance + $50 PP fee
August 15th - 25% of tuition balanceJanuary 15th - 25% of tuition balance
September 15th - 25% of tuition balanceFebruary 15th - 25% of tuition balance
October 15th - 25% of tuition balanceMarch 15th - 25% of tuition balance

Students that are late on their payment plan will be charged late fees based on schedule below:

1st time late = $50

2nd time late = $100

For example: Payment due August 15th. If not paid by September 1st a $50 late fee will be assessed to the student’s account. Next payment due September 15th. If not paid by October 1st an additional $100 fee will be assessed to the student’s account.

Removal from Payment Plan: Any student that is late more than two (2) times will lose their privilege to utilize a payment plan for subsequent semesters. All future semesters will need to be paid-in-full by the tuition due date.

Private Educational Loans/PLUS Loan

In many cases, students need to borrow additional loans after exhausting their Federal Stafford Loan eligibility (we recommend students first apply for financial aid and borrow with federal student loans). Information regarding private educational loans can be found at LM/RC does not endorse any individual lender. Students who have questions regarding private loans are encouraged to contact the Financial Aid Administrator.