Medical Assistant (MA) Certificate
Sponsored by Hallmark Health System (HHS)
• 60 hours (classroom) and 160 hours (lab/clinical hands-on)
• Program length – 12 weeks starting March 20, 2017
• Monday and Thursday evenings; 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.; School of Nursing and Radiography classrooms on the Medford campus; Classroom E
• Clinical component will be completed and scheduled with the contracted physician offices and clinics
• MA Program=$3,500 which includes; 60 class hours; 160 clinical/lab hours
• There is an additional book and lab fee of $260.00.
• Criminal Background Check – $35 after acceptance and due two weeks prior to the start of the program. Additional information will be forwarded to all accepted students.After successful completion of the program HHS employees are eligible for Tuition Reimbursement based upon the hours they work.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or GED, or currently enrolled in a program that awards such degree or certificate
• Good moral character; have no drug related convicted felonies (Criminal Background Check Required)
• Math Assessment – to be scheduled after submission of formal application
• Lawrence Memorial Certificate Programs Enrollment Form
• After receipt of the Enrollment Form applicants will be notified of space and billing options.
For additional information please contact the Admissions Coordinator – email@example.com or 781-306-6600